Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Why I even hate ONLINE shopping

I lied in the post about yesterday when I said the rest of the day passed uneventfully.

Here's what happened:

Walgreens is having a sale on digital prints: 15 cents each for 100 or more. I haven't put any photos in the photo albums since last February, so I decided this was good time to get this project done. At about 9 PM I sat down at the computer and began uploading a year's worth of digital pictures to the Walgreens website.

It took 3 hours.

At the end, when it was time to order the prints and check out, some problem had developed with the website and it wouldn't let me place the order. At 1 AM I gave up and went to bed, figuring I would just leave the photos in my "Photo Cart" and try again in the morning.

Which I did, but the website still wasn't working. So I gave up for the second time and went to work.

Tonight when I came home from work I tried again, and got this very unpleasant message: "YOUR PHOTO CART IS EMPTY."

aaarrrrgggghhhhh!

See, THIS is why I hate shopping. Even online shopping.

Winter Still Life

No comments: